Thursday, 12 January 2012

Fan For Life

I wrote a letter to my favorite cookbook author Lindsay Nixon (The Happy Herbivore) and she wrote me back.  She said "xoxox." and I think that's freakin' cool...

She is also going to feature my other blog on her blog as an "Herbie of the Week."  I'm a fan for life now.  No, it doesn't take much, but she totally delivered.


I took this photo today with my new Samsung ST600 camera.  I've been dying for a camera that makes it easy to take pictures of yourself.  Does that make me vain?  No, I don't think so.  I just really love to capture the moments. :o)

Anyway, I after MUCH adjusting of just about everything from start to finish, I held my first photo session with myself...












I know it will take more practice, but I'm really excited about all the photo op possibilities. LOL  Ok, I'm a little vain.  But, it's a nice change to like how I look in a photo. :o)

The Happy Herbivore is my cooking adventure right now.  It is VERY exciting!!  

1 comment:

  1. Look at you...getting all chummy with a celebrity blogger/author! So, you'll send us the link when you are featured...congrats!

    ReplyDelete