Sunday, 1 January 2012

Craft Time

I mentioned that I'm a Nanny. I LOVE my job. I love everything about it. Seriously. Everything. I have two charges, a 6 year old girl, and a boy who is a few months shy of two.

I could go on and on about all the reasons I love being a Nanny. And, over time I'm sure I probably will. But for right now, I love being a nanny because of the fun crafts.:)

We turned out this "stained glass" window art in about an hour. Such a lovely, unexpected, homemade splash of color to brighten a chilly winter day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stained glass and a lovely view out of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again. Looking forward to reading about how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Cole
    glad to have found your new space
    will definitely join you for the ride!!!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete